Friday, June 30, 2017

Changes for Summer Posts!

Those of you who have read my previous posts will know that I am going to be spending 7 weeks of this summer English-free at the Middlebury language schools. Since this is not a bilingual blog, that means I will not be posting for those seven weeks. I have some pre-written content for you, but there will also be bonus content posted by my lovely girlfriend Annie, who is stepping in for me while I am gone. I will not be able to answer email or comments on my text, because I am going what they call radio silent for the next 7 weeks. However feel free to still leave comments and messages on the blog and Annie will either respond to them, or leave them to me for when I get back. I hope you enjoy the 7 posts that I have scheduled for you, as I did indeed enjoy writing them. Play nice with each other, and I will see you in August!*

Cheers,
Talia

*As a matter of fact, this is a blog post and so I will not see you and you will not see me while I am shouting out into the void via these websites, but I trust that you know what I mean in this instance via the implicature involved. kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment