Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Digging Up A Bush

So today I dug up a bush. I'm currently staying at my grandmother's house, and decided to give her a bit of a hand with the gardening. I'm not sure that the dirt stains will ever come out of my jeans, and my shoulder hurts like hell, but that bush is no longer in the ground and I feel better for it.* This would be the time for me to come up with a great philosophical quote, or say something moving, but really all that went on was that I fought with a bush all day. It took me three large shovels, a fork, a spade and some pruners, that bush got torn out of the ground and I was victorious. And that's all I really have to say.

Cheers,
Talia

*And not just because I got pizza as a reward.

P.S. I've been working on a new/old project. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment