Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I realized that I don't upload on this blog regularly, not because I can't, but because I only upload when I both feel like I have something to say and when I have the time, which isn't a very common case. I have a large amount of commitments, and not a large amount of time to get them all done. My friend Emily has a blog (which is much better than mine, least of which because she's circumnavigating the globe https://ninescoredays.blogspot.com/) and she updates regularly on Sundays. This schedule helps her keep accountable to all of us who want to hear about her adventures (myself included) and I think I am going to pilfer this idea for my blog.

From now on I will also post every Sunday, as a recap of my week. That said, I will also make shorter posts, and if you care to follow me on tumblr, I also make occasional reblogs there.

Back to Emily, stealing some of her ideas and adapting them for myself is a general trend of mine at this point. It's not that I'm someone who constantly jumps on the bandwagon, more that her ideas tend to be good ones that are easy to replicate. (Other than the whole circumnavigating the globe thing), I'd rather stay in New England for now. We’re finally getting nice weather here after all and despite all the beach pictures she's posting I think Australia is going to have winter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment