Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Classical Mythology

Wednesdays I only have one class, and that is Classical Mythology. It is one of my favorite classes that I have ever taken because Mythology is something that I have been interested in from a young age. While Mythology is not something I intend to study in depth in the future, it is a subject that I find fascinating because of the ways that we can see into not only the past, but how these things reflect in our modern-day lives.

It's both exciting and annoying that Crash Course just started a new series on Mythology and once again I am astonished by the fact that for a third time Crash Course has announced a series having to do with a class that I have either recently finished, or will finish before the series is over.

It's funny because it’s one of those things where as soon as you hear about something you see it everywhere. Like when I found out what a jeep wrangler looked like and all of a sudden I could see them everywhere.

Then again, maybe they were just popular that year.

Cheers,
Talia


No comments:

Post a Comment